The Play That Goes Wrong is a 2017 Tony Award Winner For:
- Best Scenic Design of a Play — Nigel Hook
- Outstanding Set Design for a Play: Nigel Hook
- Favorite New Play
- “A GUT BUSTING HIT! LAUGH TILL YOU CRY!” -Ben Brantley, The New York Times
- “COMIC GOLD!” –Variety
- “WITHOUT A DOUBT, THE FUNNIEST PLAY BROADWAY HAS EVER SEEN! THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG GOES RIGHT!” –The Huffington Post
- “IN THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG, THE COMEDY GOES RIGHT. I can’t believe I’m laughing at this brilliance. Resistance is Futile!” –Newsweek
- “HILARIOUS! NON-STOP PANDEMONIUM. THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG IS JUST RIGHT! A ridiculously entertaining disaster!” –Entertainment Weekly
- “5 STARS. THE FUNNIEST PLAY ON BROADWAY!” –The Stage
- 2015 BROADWAY WORLD UK WINNER FOR BEST NEW PLAY
- 2014 WHATSONSTAGE AWARD WINNER FOR BEST NEW COMEDY
The Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society are putting on a 1920s murder mystery, but as the title suggests, everything that can go wrong… does! The accident-prone thespians battle against all odds to make it through to their final curtain call, with hilarious consequences!
Performances begin February 10, 2019 at NEW WORLD STAGES/Stage 4, 340 West 50th Street, NYC (between 8th and 9th Avenues).
For more information and to purchase tickets, please click here.