The Play That Goes Wrong is a 2017 Tony Award Winner For:
- Best Scenic Design of a Play — Nigel Hook
- Outstanding Set Design for a Play: Nigel Hook
- Favorite New Play
- “A GUT BUSTING HIT! LAUGH TILL YOU CRY!” -Ben Brantley, The New York Times
- “COMIC GOLD!” –Variety
- “WITHOUT A DOUBT, THE FUNNIEST PLAY BROADWAY HAS EVER SEEN! THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG GOES RIGHT!” –The Huffington Post
- “IN THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG, THE COMEDY GOES RIGHT. I can’t believe I’m laughing at this brilliance. Resistance is Futile!” –Newsweek
- “HILARIOUS! NON-STOP PANDEMONIUM. THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG IS JUST RIGHT! A ridiculously entertaining disaster!” –Entertainment Weekly
- “5 STARS. THE FUNNIEST PLAY ON BROADWAY!” –The Stage
- 2015 BROADWAY WORLD UK WINNER FOR BEST NEW PLAY
- 2014 WHATSONSTAGE AWARD WINNER FOR BEST NEW COMEDY
The Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society are putting on a 1920s murder mystery, but as the title suggests, everything that can go wrong… does! The accident-prone thespians battle against all odds to make it through to their final curtain call, with hilarious consequences!
Performances at the LYCEUM THEATRE, 149 West 45th Street, NYC (between Broadway and 6th Avenue).
For more information and to purchase tickets, please click here.