The new hit Broadway musical about life story of GLORIA and EMILIO ESTEFAN.
ON YOUR FEET! is a true audience pleaser – a love story about two people who believed in their talent, their music and in each other, and fighting against all odds became an INTERNATIONAL sensation.
ON YOUR FEET! is a happy, inspirational musical that will have audiences laughing, crying and on their feet dancing for sheer joy!
ON YOUR FEET! is the Estefan’s love story for music and a love story for this country that gave them so many opportunities. Gloria Estefan has sold over 100 Million records and sold out stadiums around the world. Emilio and Gloria Estefan have won 26 Grammy Awards, but their music is only half the story.
ON YOUR FEET! is a rags to riches story that everyone can relate to including some of the most iconic songs of the past quarter century including “The Rhythm Is Gonna Get You”, “Conga”, “Get On Your Feet”, “Don’t Want To Lose You”, “1-2-3”, and “Coming Out Of The Dark”, among many other favorites as well as new songs that have been written for this show.
W/fabulous Gloria Estefan at curtain call of our “ON YOUR FEET” B’way finale.80week National Tour starts 9/22&will reach 60 cities.CONGA USA pic.twitter.com/o6t0b6ISrz
— Wendy Federman (@wendy_federman) August 21, 2017
ON YOUR FEET! boasts a creative team to match its incomparable song list, two-time Tony Award winner Jerry Mitchell (KINKY BOOTS) directs a cast of 20 with choreography by four-time Drama Desk nominee Sergio Trujillo (JERSEY BOYS) and an original book by Academy Award Winner Alex Dinelaris (BIRDMAN). In addition, band members of the original Miami Sound Machine will be playing with our show’s orchestra.
Here are some of the RAVE reviews:
- “Resist if you dare! A salsa-splashed showcase of the dance-floor hits and swoony ballads that made Gloria Estefan and the band Miami Sound Machine a radio and MTV staple, ON YOUR FEET! roars through the up-tempo dance numbers with swirling skirts, swiveling hips, and a crackerjack band. Josh Segarra brings a forceful magnetism and swarthy good looks to Emilio Estefan. The very air in the room seems to vibrate in this fresh, flashy and undeniably crowd pleasing new musical!”-The New York Times
- “Infectiously fun with genuine heart! If you aren’t humming a Gloria Estefan hit when you leave the theater, it might be time to check your pulse.” –Associated Press
- “With its smoking-hot choreography, charming book and tear-it-up band, the rhythm will almost certainly get you! I liked this show a lot & I think you will too.” –The Wall Street Journal
- “Joyful & Exuberant! Director Jerry Mitchell has done it again! With heartfelt emotion and phenomenal, heart-pounding dancing, ON YOUR FEET finds that feel-good musical sweet spot. It does exactly what it promises: gets the audience upon their feet and cheering. It will draw you in and keep you hooked!” –NY1
- “Packed with a seductive beat, tender heart & genuine joy! Just try keeping the grin off your face.” –The Hollywood Reporter
- “Exhilarating! We all know exactly what elixir we’ve come for, and doses of delight are dispensed from the stage all through ON YOUR FEET!” –The Washington Post
- “A star is born! From her first entrance to her final bow Ana Villafane grabs the show and the audience. It’s a central supernova performance by a young actress I hope we’ll be seeing alot more of.” –Deadline
- “On your feet! is a rare show that earns it’s exclamation mark.” –The New York Post
For more information or to purchase tickets, please go to www.onyourfeetmusical.com