Tony, Olivier, Emmy and Golden Globe-winner Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad, All The Way) makes his triumphant return to Broadway in the National Theatre’s critically acclaimed production of Network, which opened to rave reviews:
- “AN ELECTRIFYING BRYAN CRANSTON IS ALL THE RAGE. You owe yourself the thrill of watching Bryan Cranston in Network. Ivo van Hove aims at his audience’s gut.” The New York Times Critic’s Pick.
- “DIZZYING. DIABOLOCAL. BREATHTAKING. Cranston gives an astonishing tour de force unlikely to be topped by any performer on a Broadway stage this season.” The Hollywood Reporter
- “SIZZLING. It’s impossible to look away. Urgent and frightening. The sense of immediacy is palpable. Urgent and frightening. Cranston’s performance is masterful.” Variety
- “ELECTRIC. Network comes at you in a thrilling blaze.” Newsday
“CRANSTON’S STAR TURN IS MESMERIZING.” Deadline
- “A TENSE, THRILLING, HIGH-TECH BROADWAY PLAY starring Bryan Cranston at his peak.” ChicagoTribune
In Lee Hall’s adaptation of Paddy Chayefsky’s Academy Award-winning film, anchorman Howard Beale (Cranston) unravels live on-screen. But when the ratings soar, the network seizes on its newfound prophet, and Howard becomes the biggest thing on TV.
Tony and Olivier Award-winner Ivo van Hove (A View From the Bridge) directs this brilliantly innovative and electrifying production. Ben Brantley of The New York Times raves, “Network thrills. It’s convulsive, immersive and still mad as hell. Network feels as pertinent to our time as its own.”
For 18 weeks only, catch the must-see theatrical event of the season.
Performances at The Belasco Theatre, 111 West 44th Street, NYC. For more information and to purchase tickets, please click here.