It’s already “one of the most popular new musicals in America,” raves The New York Times. And Forbes declares, “It’s a viral obsession!” Check out the incredible reviews for Be More Chill.
- “SEE IT NOW BECAUSE IT’S GOING TO HIT BIG-AND DESERVEDLY SO! YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE A MILLENNIAL TO REVEL IN THE SPARKY CHARMS OF THIS DELIGHT!” – The Wall Street Journal
- “ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR NEW MUSICALS IN AMERICA.” – The New York Times
- “A FUNNY, WINNING MUSICAL THAT’S HARD TO RESIST! UPROARIOUS LAUGHTER ENSUES.” – The Hollywood Reporter
- “DEAR EVAN HANSEN MEETS LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS! THIS SMART, CROWD-PLEASING NEW MUSICAL HAS THE MAKINGS OF A MODERN CLASSIC. JOE ICONIS HAS WRITTEN HIS FINEST SCORE TO DATE. THE SUPERB, CATCH SONGS RAISE THE ROOF AND THE HIGH-POWERED PERFORMANCES ARE UNIVERSALLY EXCELLENT. THE AUDIENCE CHEERED IT ON AS IF THEY WERE AT A ROCK CONCERT.” – amNY
- “A MEMORABLE THRILL RIDE WITH A HIT VIRAL SOUNDTRACK!” – Variety
- “A SENSATION!” – Entertainment Tonight
- “A MUSICAL VIRAL OBSESSION.” – Forbes
- “JOE ICONIS IS ONE OF BROADWAY’S NEXT GREAT SONGWRITERS.” – Billboard
- “IT’S NOT HARD TO WARM UP TO THE CHARMS OF THIS VIRAL SENSATION! JOE ICONIS’ SCORE IS QUITE WINNING.” – NY1
- “THE INTERNET’S FAVORITE MUSICAL!” – New York Magazine
- “A VIRAL OBSESSION! IF EVERYONE WHO DOWNLOADED THE ALBUM BOUGHT A TICKET, BE MORE CHILL WOULD PLAY TO FULL HOUSES ON BROADWAY FOR THREE HUNDRED YEARS.” – Observer
Discover BE MORE CHILL for yourself, and give your life an upgrade. What if popularity came in a pill? Would you take it, no questions asked? In BE MORE CHILL, achieving that elusive “perfect life” is now possible thanks to some mysterious new technology – but it comes at a cost that’s not as easy to swallow. What could possibly go wrong? Blending the contemporary with retro sci-fi, this thrillingly exciting, comically subversive, and deeply felt new musical takes on the competing voices in all of our heads. And ultimately proves, there’s never been a better time in history to be yourself-especially if you’re a loser…geek…or whatever.
Performances at the Irene Diamond Stage were completely sold out. The production will be moving to the Lyceum Theatre, 149 West 45th Street, NYC with preview performances starting February 13, 2019 and Opening Night on March 10, 2019. For more information and to purchase tickets, please click here.