COMPANY is a critically acclaimed, Olivier Award winning musical which transfers from London to the Broadway stage next spring. Broadway legends Patti LuPone and Katrina Lenk star in Stephen Sondheim and George Furth’s gender-reversed production. Check out some of the incredible London reviews:
- “5 STARS! ASTONISHING. Sensational. Theatrical magic.” Daily Telegraph
- ” 5 STARS! MARIANNE ELLIOTT’S GLORIOUS SHOW. Surprising, sexy and clever. Wonderfully fresh.” Evening Standard
- “5 STARS! BROADWAY STAR PATTI LUPONE IS MAGNIFICENT.” Metro
- “5 STARS! THIS IS A GAME-CHANGER. I can’t remember ever laughing more at a musical. Pure musical theatre pleasure.” The i
- “5 STARS! A FLAWLESS REVIVAL of Stephen Sondheim’s musical.” Radio Times
- “5 STARS! Gender switched Sondheim proves a sublime down-the-rabbit-hole cocktail of entertainment.” Daily Telegraph
Marianne Elliott directs COMPANY, Stephen Sondheim and George Furth’s legendary musical comedy about life, love and marriage. At Bobbie’s 35th birthday party all her friends are wondering why isn’t she married? Why can’t she find the right man and why can’t she settle down and have a family? Katrina Lenk stars in the central role of ‘Bobbie’ and Patti LuPone plays Joanne in this gender reversed production that has been blessed by Sondheim – the first production to be allowed to change the gender of the characters.
Tickets now on sale. Preview performances begin March 2, 2020 at the Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre, 242 West 45th Street, NYC. For more information and to purchase tickets, please click here.